Friday, May 15, 2009

A New Day Has Come

There really needs to be a word to describe the feeling of being a new parent; a mixture between scared out of your mind, excited and becoming an emotional beast.

Celine Dion got it right. A new day came as soon as you brought your little one home from the hospital. What she didn't inform you on was all the small life lessons you would learn those very first weeks.

I am a new mother to an amazing son named Jackson Wayne. He brings so much joy to my husband and I and we couldnt be happier with our little family.

I created word to a mommy blog to not only let me share the endless joys of motherhood, but also allow me to educate others about my trial and errors as well as to rant about the upsets, trials and frustrations. This blog is my therapy. My sanity and also your dummy guide to mommyhood.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment